Accenture Operations Account Lead
Location: UK, London
Level: Manager / Senior Manager
Salary: £65,000 to £115,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits package
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and develop your career.
We are looking for energetic and forward-looking Account Leads to own our growing Operations accounts and operate effectively as the “CEO of your account”. This includes delivering our complex, value driven BPO type work and looking forward to bringing the next wave of innovation and business growth for our clients.
We look at it as “one foot in today” looking after your client relationship, overseeing the service performance and financials of current work and “one foot in tomorrow” bringing innovation and solving your client’s business challenges looking forward. You will be pivotal in driving Accenture “into the new” through provocative thinking, transformative insights and tangible client outcomes.
Key responsibilities for the role:
· Overall accountable for the Accenture Operations presence on the account with the client and also internally into Accenture.
· Key focus on client expectation management, financial and commercial management, delivery and risk management of existing work.
Achieving Client Value
· Bringing the best to your client through immersing yourself in the account, in relationships with your client and closely managing their expectations.
· Understanding the client’s business priorities within their industry to support them to be competitive in their market.
· Develop an account plan and pipeline of opportunities that will bring more client value and account growth for Accenture.
· Defining a strategic roadmap consistent with your account plan leveraging Accenture’s assets to provide incremental value.
· Collaborating with Accenture internal teams and wider networks to inform this innovation agenda and ensure that showcasing our latest tools and capabilities is a regular part of client dialogue.
· Building a high performing agile account team on and offshore. Putting in place a talent strategy that enables them to grow, engage and develop their careers.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) account management experience covering large scale complex delivery plus a desire to drive growth and innovation.
- Operations, outsourcing or consulting experience covering client relationship management, BPO service delivery, commercial and financial management.
- Experience of managing and motivating your people, enabling people to grow and develop their careers in an innovative and challenging client environment.
- MBA qualification desired, but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of Accenture’s Account Leads of the Future with all the opportunity to grow your client experiences and skills to progress your career. There is training covering client relationship skills, commercial and financial acumen as well as opportunities to further develop your specific technical or functional skills in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs to help you acquire and build deeper skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31 December 2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.