Role: SAP Retail
Location: London (Manchester and Edinburgh also available on case by case basis)
Travel: up to 100% flexibility
Package: £40,000 - £90,000 + Benefits (Based on experience)
Closing date: 31st August 2020
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager.
Join Accenture and be part of our mission to help the world’s largest and most dynamic company’s pivot to New IT and transform the way they do business.
With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with our clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Key Features of the Role:
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Cloud Migration (Journey to Cloud)
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
What Responsibilities Will You have?
- Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
- Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
- Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
- Experience designing and implementing SAP IS Retail programs, including:
- Organizational Structure
- Master Data
- Core Business Processes
- Data Distribution
- Information Systems
- Overall delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
- Multiple full life implementation cycles within Retail, Automotive and/or Consumer Goods industries
- Proven expertise managing senior client expectations
- Proven experience managing project budgets and timelines
- Proven experience managing sales process for Retail implementations
- Proven experience mentoring and coaching teams
- Clear understanding of integration topics with other SAP modules
- Global template/blueprint design experience. And experience delivery global roll out implementations, including:
- Business Process Design
- Change Enablement
- Functional Design
- Industry Acumen
- Requirements Analysis
- Requirements Development
- Solution Blueprint
- Ideally educated to bachelor’s degree level or relevant experience
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong career progression to date
- You must be willing to work in London but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ (30 days for managers and senior managers) vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.