Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled
opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Join a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client engagements — and the unique way we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value — provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career.
As a member of the H&PS Content & Marketing Integration team this role will integral in helping driving collaboration with priority lines of business and Accenture wide research for Health & Public Service. Market research, content development (points of view, blogs, client stories, etc) and empowering consultants on social media.
- Act as the analytics lead the Health & Public Service Marketing team
- Leverage quantitative analysis to analyze and optimize the client journey and experience
- Connect digital, cross-channel analytics with CRM to deliver closed loop reporting including client opportunities and revenue impact
- Measure the client journey across touch points to develop lifecycle marketing strategies
- Aggregate and analyze multi-channel data to develop actionable insights on client engagement with marketing touchpoints to optimize marketing messages and channel strategy
- Drive and evangelize key performance indicators and success metrics to inform, measure and optimize client marketing strategy and execution
- Partner closely with Health & Public Service Marketing stakeholders and Campaign Operations teams to connect client insights strategy with business opportunities and sales execution
- Inform and educate teams on M&C measurement strategy, KPIs and reporting tools as well as developing ways to evolve tools to meet their needs
- Strong level of experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications roles
Strong exposure in Industry lens and Key message development
- Experience in Content customization, Content creation: short form, Innovation mindset
- Management experience preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate within and across a variety of teams and functions
- Ability to influence leadership and stakeholders through relationship-building, strong executive-level presence and deep subject matter expertise
- Ability to prioritize projects with a focus on impact
- Rigorously detail-oriented with commitment to accuracy and track record of project management success
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster.
Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others.
The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee
will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology
to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Closing Date for Applications 30/10/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.