Role Title: Microsoft Advisory Enterprise Architect
Level: Manager & Senior Manager
Salary: £71,000 - £119,000 + Benefits
Location: London with 100% flexibility to travel
Group: Accenture Microsoft Business Group
The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance between Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients overcome disruption and lead transformation in their industry. Bringing together the largest team of Microsoft experts in the world, the Accenture Microsoft Business Group represents one of the most significant investments to date in building out the enterprise potential of Microsoft technology.
As part of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies digitally transform their businesses with Microsoft. We’re looking for talented professionals ready to make big things happen, including helping clients migrate to Microsoft Azure, harness the power of data and artificial intelligence, optimize business processes with Microsoft Dynamics 365, and foster modern work and collaboration with Microsoft 365.
- Working with executive-level clients to unlock new potential streams of business value by providing insight regarding enterprise transformation agendas
- Enabling our clients to modernize the technology foundation via digital platforms and enterprise-first approach to reduce application complexity
- Driving the creation of the value case for the client’s business challenges that would most benefit from migration to the Microsoft platform
- Building and transforming new markets and identifying, capitalizing and leading transformational shifts in our customers
- Helping clients develop a decoupled, agile, future-ready architecture and integrated ecosystem
- Helping clients understand cloud-oriented practices and approaches including DevOps, PaaS, containers, Hybrid cloud, migration and modernization of applications using cloud and Big Data
- Developing and coaching high-performing teams by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization
- Developing subject matter expertise in a client’s products and services, systems, organization, and processes
- Being a “Quarterback” for delivering quality products, flexibly and quickly
- Playing a key role on the leadership team – building the advisory practice, assets, and providing thought leadership
- Cascading engagement-specific objectives and use these to drive performance evaluation across the delivery team
- Understanding and managing client expectations to enable a successful partnership between client and Accenture teams
- Managing project financials
- Being part of the sales origination and development process
- Building strong and lasting client relationships
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.