Role: Digital Platforms and Solutions Functional Consultant
Organisation: Accenture Interactive
Salary: £50,000-£65,000 + benefits/bonus
Travel: 50-80% - As required
Closing Date: 07/10/19
Accenture Interactive exists to help our clients create the best customer (and human) experiences on the planet.
We do this through combining the best aspects of our creative agency network, service design and strategy outlook, business consulting rigour and digital technology enablement.
The use of terms such as “digital revolution” and “digital business transformation” get overused. Ultimately our purpose is to deliver real business growth through transforming customer experiences. We do this by stitching together design strategy, new products and services, communications and engagement, and digital platforms and operations:
ENVISION: We envision new business models, services for customers and brand opportunities
CREATE: We design and create remarkable products and experiences
ACTIVATE: We activate marketing communications and campaigns across all channels
SCALE: We scale technologies and processes globally to accelerate growth and reduce costs
OPERATE: We optimise and transform operations and processes and offer these as a service
We are looking for experienced an experienced consultant who can work with client teams to analyse and understand our clients' digital, omni-channel customer engagement and sales and service opportunities and challenges. They would then also help design solutions based on leading marketing, commerce and digital applications, products and technologies. This is an opportunity for someone who is keen to help break down the traditional silos that exist around marketing, sales and service.
- Support design and development of client strategies around cross-channel sales, service and marketing solutions
- Support digital assessments at client sites. This includes "as is"/"to be" design sessions and documentation to enable solution development.
- Understand the business architecture associated with cross-channel marketing, commerce and service strategy and solutions
- Collaborate with technical resources to define the solution and technical architecture to support the solutions
- Develop work activity plans for assessment and design activities as part of project discovery and implementation phases
What we're looking for
We are looking for candidates who have skills or experience in the following areas;
- Professional services consulting experience with external clients in a large global organisation
- Experience in designing, developing or leading large scale digital strategies and delivering significant performance improvements to clients' digital and cross channel capabilities.
- Some experience in the field of sales engineering, consulting or product management.
- Some experience of working with user experience design, information architecture, agile web development processes, content management and social collaboration tools.
- Experience of analysing and combining data sources and delivering optimised consumer experiences using personalization and behavioural targeting.
- Experience of working as part of multi functional teams for sales, client management and delivery.
Your base location will be London, although this role may require travel to client sites located within UK & Ireland, Europe and Middle East/Africa. Therefore you must be willing to travel up to 50-75% of your time.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.