Role: HR People AdvisorTalent Segment: Human ResourcesCareer Level 9Location: London, UKrecruiter - firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Technology HR People Advisor serves as a primary connection between Human Resources and the employee, providing high quality coaching and advisory services.Working closely with the MD Leadership Teams for aligned groups, responsibilities will include:
- Lead on people matters for said group, ensuring solutions found to best increase performance and effectiveness of the teams.
- Support throughout the full HR life cycle (i.e. from start through departure)
- Coach on people-matters
- Coach and advise on career planning and development
- Drive Performance Achievement across the groups
- Provide performance support and coaching for employees
- Take an active role, in partnership with the People Advocates, in Employee Engagement and People programs and activities
- Handle employee discipline and grievances, consulting with ER specialists as appropriate
- Serve as a primary connection between Human Resources and the business
- Support standard and DTE specific reward and recognition program administration
- Assist the compensation lead in delivery of the compensation process as and when required
- Manage absences and return to work, monitor individual and group absence and reduce absenteeism
- Educate supervisors / career counsellors on all people matters, including legal implications of not following a proper process, and monitoring their execution of agreed plans.
- Manage individual departures and group departures and facilitate resolution.
- Support cross Technology and cross HR projects as needed
- Share HR best practice with colleagues
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Must have relevant HR generalist experience
- Deep human resources service delivery experience
- Ability to relationship build at all levels, skills in conflict and change management
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen and an ability to mediate between business and people priorities essential
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills plus strong coaching and partnering capability combined with the ability to influence
- Human Resources Degree, or business management related discipline or experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.