Job Title: Junior Graduate Recruiter - Technology
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience + benefits
Role ID: 00748066
We have had an exciting opportunity arise to join our entry level recruiting team and be a key part of recruiting the next generation of strategic thinkers, idea generators and future leaders for Accenture’s Technology Analyst Group (TAG). Your main responsibilities would include developing relationships at 6-7 UK universities, managing key sourcing/ attraction events, ad hoc marketing and diversity projects, end to end recruitment tasks, and building internal business support for recruiting activities. You will support the Senior Technology Graduate Recruiters and work closely together to build the Accenture brand on campus and provide an outstanding candidate experience for students joining your programmes
- Manage a range of campus promotions including networking evenings, skills sessions, and large-scale sourcing events.
- Support the Senior Recruiters to meet recruitment targets
- Drive/ support social media, digital marketing and print media campaigns.
- Supporting the candidate management team (e.g. making offer calls and organising keep warm activities/ events).
- Assist with facilitating Virtual Reality tasks during Assessment Centres.
- Liaise and build relationships with careers services, student societies and academics to promote our programmes and implement your sourcing strategy.
- Build an internal alumni network and develop our ‘university action teams (UAT)’- to ensure you have the correct representation on campus.
- Maintain all trackers – budgets, events, UAT etc. to assist with ROI reporting.
- Produce statistical analysis and comparisons of quarterly/ annual data (e.g. university engagement/ profile, hiring numbers, diversity, STEM).
- Take part in any additional projects which may include leading on diversity-related initiatives, delivering skills sessions, society activities, managing budgets and invoice processing, merchandise logistics, office tours, managing relationships with external providers or charities.
- Implement and manage Global initiatives that relate to interns/early engagement.
We are looking for either a recent university graduate or someone with demonstrable proven experience in recruiting, marketing, events, HR - or any role where you can show the required skill set.
- Representing our brand on campus & schools, we are looking for someone with energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to build strong authentic relationships
- An understanding of key ‘hot topics’ within the early talent recruitment industry would be beneficial
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
- Excellent time management skills
- An ability to track trends and analyse data would be beneficial but not essential
- Budgeting management skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship management
- Interview and presentation skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Training (skills for students & interviews for managers)
- Event management
- HR/Recruiting experience in commercial, fast paced environment, preferably in either Graduate or volume recruiting, HR, Consulting
- Customer Relationship Experience
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date 16/09/2019
Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should the suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.