Role: Technology Sourcing Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary: From £60,000 to £72,000 depending on experience plus exceptional benefits
The Sourcing Lead will be responsible for the Sourcing, Negotiation, and Contract Management HW, Networks, Cloud & Hosting IT sub-categories and these responsibilities include the following:
· Identify cost productivity improvement opportunities
· Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
· Lead and execute strategic sourcing projects of greater value/high complexity including strategy development, RFQ RFP execution, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
· Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement aspect of the project including creation of Statement of Work and other sourcing and contracting documents.
· Perform supplier research and identification and perform RFQ analyses such as rate card analyses, basic TCO, and lease vs. buy NPV.
· Participate in initiatives aimed at improving productivity and efficiency to support company and account growth.
· Develop and mentor people
· Keep up to date with new processes technologies, look for ways to be more innovative
· Provide accurate and useful project reports or issues status reports
· Work with team members to enhance their business and category knowledge
· Offer creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results.
Tower lead will be responsible for the following:
· Develop expertise in tower sourcing to support three tiers of sourcing activity (strategic and project sourcing and sourcing operations) for assigned sub commodity
· Discuss tower needs with regional sourcing managers
· Train tower resources to execute sourcing projects using the global IT/T procurement process
· Provide supply market expertise and serve as a subject matter expert for tower sourcing resources and stakeholders
· Provide subject matter expertise to key stakeholders
· Support tower sourcing leads by providing subject matter expertise to help execute sourcing events
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Deep knowledge of sourcing/category management process
· Demonstrated ability to manage a wide range of IT and Telecom suppliers e.g. Laptop/Desktop Hardware, Intel level Servers, Mid-range Hardware, Storage, Telecom, Long Distance Voice Data, and Wireless Services Networks, Shrink Wrap Software, Application Software, SaaS, DaaS, XaaS, Cloud/Hosting experience.
· Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end to end project cycles
· Excellent communication, organization time management, relationship building and problem-solving skills
· Proven team management skills
What’s in it for you?
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.