Role: Talent & Organisation Management Consultant
Location: London or Manchester
Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
As a Consulting practitioner in this role you’ll work with our cutting edge Communications, Media and Technology (including Software, Electronics & Aerospace & Defense) clients to help them transform their businesses. Here you will have the opportunity to work in complex programmes which are at the cutting edge of technology and Business Transformation– you’ll be working on clients’ sites in joint teams with the client and become a key part of their business change journey.
As a member of the Talent and Organisation (T&O) practice within Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) you will get the opportunity to use your industry experience and specialised skills to help build our fast growing practice. You will embark on a fast-paced career path and have support with a comprehensive learning and development plan, with opportunities to coach fellow consulting practioners.
Leading teams in client focused consulting programs engaging with key client stakeholders
- Supporting requirements gathering, scoping and undertaking change impact analysis work on complex programmes
- Identifying communication and training needs and developing appropriate materials
- Owning and supporting the development of deployment and adoption plans and ensuring the successful handover of the transformation into business as usual
- Participating in business development opportunities to further grow client opportunities
- Contributing to the development of thought leadership and future T&O strategy (e.g. Future Workforce)
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to new and existing clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
You will have experience and skills in the following:
- Leading agile change related to complex transformation programmes
- A solid understanding of agile change management processes, principles, tools and methodologies
- Referencing data driven analytics to drive insight-led transformation activities
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and active listening skills
- Establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships, whilst being able to influence others at various levels within an organisation in moving towards a common vision or goal
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient at working in ambiguous and changing client environments
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- An accredited change management qualification is desirable
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards, including fast-paced career progression
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.
Closing date: 31/08/20
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.