Role: Digital Technology Architect Manager
Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Closing Date: 10/09/2019
Digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive (think commerce, content, marketing, experience), Industry X.0 (IoT, Mobile Devices and Apps, Platform and Services) and Applied Intelligence (Big data, AI, Visual analytics, etc). At the forefront of digital, you’ll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. We are not just focused on increasing revenues – our technologies and innovations are making millions of lives easier and more comfortable. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. You will be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
What responsibilities will you have?
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale across international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no more worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again! Here’s a snapshot of a Digital Technical Architect’s typical responsibilities:
- Leading the end-to-end design of performant, secure, robust and maintainable Solution architectures using architecture blueprints;
- Providing solution input to business development activities;
- Leading teams of other Architects and delivery resources as part of client financial management and delivery;
- Being seen as an expert in digital solutioning by clients and colleagues, constantly learning to stay ahead;
- Capturing learnings and insights from projects to support training and development across the wider architecture community to develop the Architecture practice;
- Contributing solution expertise to new sales activities, communicating why the solution architecture designs meets current and future business requirements;
- Supporting the development and delivery into production of the architecture, supporting delivery teams during delivery using a variety of methodologies;
- Analysing and resolving architectural problems throughout the lifecycle of the solution, working closely with the development and operations teams;
- Leading solution architecture assessments with key client stakeholders.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this key role in shaping the digital vision for our clients will have experience in a professional services environment, solution / technology architecture or technical services role, working in digital technologies. You will demonstrate a strong breadth and depth of skill across all aspects of technology relevant to digital, such as:
- Knowledge of and experience of the Solutioning of modern architecture principles and patterns;
- Ability to communicate design concepts to Delivery teams as well as non-technical staff up to CxO level;
- Solid understanding of key solution architecture concerns and how to ensure that they are delivered as specified;
- Supporting platforms in live production environments;
- Hands-on experience in several digital technologies or platforms such as:
- Digital Factory and Delivery Capacity Solutions
- Experience with Solutioning many technologies
- Content management (e.g. AEM);
- Ecommerce (e.g. Hybris);
- Digital marketing: social media, personalisation, targeting, SEO;
- Front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS, JS and related frameworks;
- Analytics tools / real-time data processing;
What academic qualifications do you need?
Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 10/09/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.