Role: Communication Analytics Associate Manager
Salary - Up to £45,000 depending on experience + benefits
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
The Accenture Marketing & Communications team is looking for a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a proven ability to strategize, execute, and deliver high priority campaigns. This position will play an integral role in delivering an optimized client experience working with the Communications Lead and directly with the Marketing & Communications Lead.
You will be responsible for:
Executing analysis to generate actionable insights for the Corporate Communications team. This includes working closely with the Communications Strategy & Planning team to optimize Marketing’s media measurement and monitoring approach, analysing and synthesizing insights for key stakeholders and identifying ways to enhance the media measurement capability on behalf of your Corporate Communications marketing colleagues.
· Act as the analytics lead for the Corporate Communications team
· Leverage media monitoring and social listening analytics to analyse Accenture’s performance in reaching influencers and target audience segments as well as against its competitive set
· Present and share Corporate Communications insights to marketing leadership and relevant stakeholders through meetings and learning sessions
· Educate and train colleagues to embrace our media measurement approach, insights and tools
· Continuously research the media monitoring and social listening analytics space, staying on top of trends and new measurement tools and capabilities
· Partner closely with our Corporate Marketing, Social, Brand and Campaign Operations teams to provide social listening analytics and media mentions for key programs and initiatives that Accenture participates in
· Collaborate with the Talent Brand team to provide analytics that help measure employer brand awareness and candidate perception within the social space
· Strong experience within marketing analytics; B2B marketing / corporate communications analytics
· A detailed understanding with media monitoring and social listening tools such as Zignal and Sprinklr etc
· Specific experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn insights
· Demonstrable skills in consulting and partnering with stakeholders to uncover business questions and aligning analytics initiatives that deliver insights to inform data-driven decisions.
· Strong ability to mine large data sets to generate actionable insights
· Familiarity with social job boards/review sites and available data sets a plus
What Qualifications are we looking for?
· Bachelor/Master’s degree and or equivalent
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives
· Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
· Superior time management and communication skills
· Strong demonstrated excellence in communications
What’s in it for you?
All our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.