Job Title: UK Executive Communications Analyst
Salary - £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and collaboration skills across Marketing & Communications (M&C) and third party organisations
- Support in the delivery of marketing programmes in line with local business priorities working with the wider global M&C strategy
- Help to drive compelling and effective programmes to raise Accenture’s positioning in the UK market
- Event planning, execution (and attendance when necessary) for both internal and external activities of varying size
- Helping to write and produce high quality external and internal communications for on and offline channels
- Build a strong network with Client Service Group marketing leads to share opportunities and ensure maximum participation and uptake
- Working closely with agencies and suppliers
- Monthly budget planning and reconciliation
- Reporting and evaluation of sponsorships, campaigns and activation
- Market research on competitor activity and new opportunities
- Experience in a hands-on marketing role, delivering programmes and development marketing assets
- Great team player, enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in and learn
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with experience tracking, reporting and creating status updates
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to tailor based on audience
- Good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills
- Creative thinker who is willing to bring fresh ideas to the team
- Ability to deliver well-executed, high quality deliverables and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.