Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
It is an exciting time for Brand Learning, with the growth we are experiencing across the sales practice we anticipate, later this year, we will be looking to grow the team. If you are interested in transforming sales functions and their teams, looking to add a new dimension to your career then let’s have a conversation and see what future opportunities could be of interest.
Brand Learning, now part of Accenture, builds the capabilities of people and organisations in Marketing, Sales, Digital, HR and Leadership to deliver growth. We have partnered with over 160 organisations including Shell, Unilever, PepsiCo, Novartis, HSBC and GSK to help them shape the future and build the capabilities to make it happen in practice.
Our team, based in London, New York, and Singapore, supports clients in over 60 countries. We all share deeply held values – Expert, Engaging, Inclusive and Inspiring change – which are the bedrock of our strong commitment to each other and to our clients. They've helped us win awards for being a great company to work for (Working Families, Great Place to Work, The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies) and a great company to work with (Marketing Society Excellence Awards and Brandon Hall Awards among others).
Job Description - Role & Responsibilities
Life as a Sales Capability Director at Brand Learning provides the opportunity to work across a variety of clients and industries with a variety of challenges, meaning no two days will be alike! Typically, you will be involved in the following:
- Leading clients to build strong and enduring, trusted relationships, across several industries and sectors
- Active involvement in business development – winning new clients and building our business with existing clients
- Leading Sales Capability Programmes. This work provides great variety and includes developing capability strategies, leading-edge tailored sales processes, tools and techniques through to engaging and inspiring learning experiences
- Generating new thinking which we then use with our clients to build their sales organisation’s capability
- Contributing to our team spirit and unique company culture
So, does this sound like you….?
- Do you have a great track record in a business known for its sales and marketing excellence?
- Have you been involved in capability building in a specific capability role, or as part of your responsibilities?
- Are you currently a Sales Director, Senior National Account Director or Customer (Trade Marketing), Category, Shopper Manager / Director?
- Do you have broad experience across numerous Sales areas such as Field Sales, Customer Management, Customer (Trade) Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Category Management?
- Are you somebody who can build big client relationships but equally roll up your sleeves and get the work done?
- Are you a self-starter who is excited about the opportunity to continue to learn and develop?
If so, then we would love you to join us on our journey with our passionate and talented team, where each one of us can make a difference. Brand Learning combines the structure and professionalism of a leading organisation with a unique culture where people are highly valued and appreciated for their skills, knowledge and experience. In fact, we are proud to have won several industry awards and business accolades for being a great place to work. We offer flexible ways of working, a competitive remuneration and benefits package and the opportunity to join a passionate and talented team.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.