- Born collaborators passionate about building and running consumer-facing digital products to join our dynamic agile engineering team in Leeds
- Highly-motivated engineers with relevant experience building cloud-based microservices using Java 8+
- Engineers who consider the impact that backend implementations can have on the overall product user experience
- A keen eye for production performance, operability and maintainability
- A strong understanding of web, integration & test technologies (HTML, XML, JSON, Web Services, Junit, Mockito)
- Experience working with build and dependency management tools (such as Maven) and source code management tools (such as GitLab / GitHub)
- Knowledge of modern Java based frameworks like Spring and/or Dropwizard
- An understanding and of messaging and queues (JMS, Queues, Kafka)
- Application design patterns and UML
- Knowledge of relational databases & NoSQL (e.g. Hadoop, CouchDb) desirable
- Experience using containerisation and associated tech, such as Docker, Kubernetes and ECS
- RESTful services and associated tech, such as Swagger
- Solid experience working with CI tools and associated tech (e.g Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson and SonarCube)
- Interest in innovating and suggesting newer technologies, serverless and reactive architectures based on AWS
- Work with a team of passionate & highly-motivated modern engineers, with a strong development culture nurtured on previous client engagements
- Work with exciting household brands like Channel 4, developing & shaping their products
- Help to shape Accenture in the local region & its growth story in Leeds
- Access to a comprehensive L&D platform which supports a wide range of internal & external training courses
- 25 days plus Bank Holidays & 3 days for charitable work of your choice, Private Healthcare and Gym Subsidies.
- Discounts with brands such as Amazon, Selfridges, Topshop and M&S
- Salary: £25,000 to £67,000 (depending on skills and experience)
- Travel: Up to 100% flexibility to travel
- Closing Date: 31/10/2019
- Other: Offers of employment subject to satisfactory BPSS clearance
Career Levels: We have roles available across a range of Accenture career levels including Analyst, Senior Analyst, Specialist and Associate Manager/Manager Levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.