Role: Senior Manager– HR Service Delivery
Practice: UK&I HR Transformation & Innovation Consulting Services
Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh
Salary: £88,000 - £119,000
Travel: up to 100%
Closing date: 31.08.19
Have you always wanted to work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated? Working in an environment where you innovate with ground breaking strategies and technologies on some of the most challenging projects you can imagine. Join Accenture’s Consulting business, where we help our clients to accelerate growth by using our diverse skills, talent and experience. These factors provide a platform where you can find out how far you can go, joining forces with clients to consult and guide their next steps in building out their business ventures and desired outcomes.
- Leading HR Consulting projects to define HR Service Delivery, GBS infrastructure and successful transition of services aligned to the required business outcomes such as productivity and efficiency and creating the journey to Intelligent HR Functions.
- Challenging our clients to think differently in how HR can support the workforce of the future and agile enterprise.
- Driving value creation for our clients using digital HR solutions, advising clients on their digital transformation roadmaps and having the ability to act as the conduit between technology teams and wider business functions.
- Playing a lead solution architect for HR Service Delivery, GBS and transition programmes across planning, scoping, resourcing, innovation and commercials.
- Play a leadership role in the sales process from pre- sales, sales origination and business development and build solid relationships with industry leadership.
- Actively contributing to the practice strategy, growth, day to day operations and innovation agenda.
- Take a lead role in creating market relevant Service Delivery, Intelligent Functions points of views, blogs and offerings to create market eminence for Accenture’s HR consulting and overall T&O.
· Excellent understanding of latest trends, strategy and operations value levers, how the role of HR is changing, and the digital enablers required to add value to an organisation and drive colleague experiences.
· Experience of solving business problems that take advantage of the latest technology solutions to enable a digitally driven business model such as HR cloud solutions, best of breeds technologies, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Analytics, or Portal & Social Collaboration.
· Track record of managing an end to end, large-scale HR Service Transition programmes, preferably with an integrated technology aspect on time and within budget.
· A deep expertise in delivering HR Service Delivery transformations, including but not limited to: delivery of HR services, SLAs/metrics framework, quality measures, driving continuous improvement agenda, process effectiveness and optimisation, and vendor management.
· A track record of originating, shaping and closing new client opportunities or account management.
· Prior consulting experience or demonstrated ability to work in a consulting environment.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date: 31.08.19
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.