ead, manage and oversee planning and execution of the events program for Europe/Growth Markets (including industry or functional associations, Accenture-owned events, key sponsorships and speaking engagements), partnering with the Geo marketing leads to develop overall event approach. Manage events team/resources to successfully execute and maximize event involvement over the course of the fiscal year, bringing innovation and continuous improvement to how we execute events.
Serve on the Event Management Leadership Team with a focus on:
- Developing excellence in overall event execution through common and consistent event practices
- Actively engaging with leadership team on innovations and continuous improvement
- Growing skills and nurturing careers of direct reports
- Manage several large-scale, executive-level events, including all aspects of event and conference logistics (ie, budget management, venue selection, catering, invitations, internal communications, on-the-ground logistics, etc.). Work with Geo marketing leads to develop and maximize conference/association opportunities and established relationships, to ensure highest ROI for overall event program.
Lead and manage all aspects of Europe/Growth Market event program including:
- Event strategy and planning
- Event research, evaluation and overall recommendations
- Event execution (logistics management including venue selection, catering, invitation process, on-the-ground planning, policy overview, etc.)
- Conference sponsorships and Speaking engagements
- Liaise with and manage multiple stakeholder relationships both inside Accenture and with outside organizations/vendors
- Budget management
- Post-event close/wrap (including event analytics, documentation, surveys, etc.)
- Event strategy and development
- Event management and execution
- Program and Project management
- Analytics a plus
- B to B event management or related experience with proven success managing large scale hosted events, tradeshows and conferences
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.