Role: Recruitment Marketing – Transformation Lead/Manager
Salary - Up to £66,000 depending on experience + benefits
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
You will be responsible for:
The Recruitment Marketing - Transformation Lead/Manager is responsible for connecting extraordinary people to extraordinary career opportunities at Accenture. The team supports business growth by using marketing strategies to help Accenture discover top, diverse talent and likewise, to help top talent discover Accenture.
Informed by business priorities and geographic hiring demand, the candidate marketing team collaborates with all Brand colleagues to create foundational assets and meaningful/disruptive strategies designed to: raise awareness, attract, engage, inspire and drive candidates to apply – all in service of Accenture’s talent brand of purposeful innovation.
The Recruiting Marketing - Transformation Lead/Manager on the Candidate Marketing team will focus on:
· Helping to meet our business demand of hiring more than 100,000 people per year around the world spanning across levels, skills, diversity and geographies – with special focus on passive candidates
· Working with Recruiting and our Technology teams to research and pilot new tools and technologies
· Work with all of Brand and Marketing & Communication teams to try new and differentiated marketing initiatives
· Leads integrated marketing efforts to drive Accenture's Next Generation of Recruiting Transformation across "Discover, Attract, Engage and Inspire" candidate life-cycle
· Work with M&C, recruiting and HR colleagues globally and locally to implement, test, and optimize "transformation" activity
· Partner with Brand teams and Geographies on meeting Geography needs
· Redesign, re-imagine, enhance the recruiting process and candidate experience to attract and recruit “exceptional people to exceptional opportunities” at Accenture
· Discover people in their natural habitat -- targeting people who may not be aware of Accenture or who are aware of Accenture but don’t see us a destination employer for their skill set
· To bring to life the talent brand throughout the candidate journey
· Work with research team when necessary to gain candidate insights
· Work with selected geographies identified as pilots for Accenture’s Next Generation of Recruiting transformation initiative
· Measure, learn and optimize initiatives and campaigns
· Facilitate collaboration and champion seamless integration across the entire Brand team
· Confidently counsel and influence senior stakeholders; establish oneself as partner to the business, human resources and recruiting
· Global recruitment marketing exposure
· Strong brand management exposure within: talent branding, candidate marketing, key message development
· Significant experience recruitment marketing within an international setting is desired
· Holds an ability to be strategic and proactive – always keeping the candidate at the forefront
· Be bold – research and propose cutting-edge tools and technologies to reach candidates
· Coach, motivate, and advise within the Candidate Marketing and other Brand teams
What Qualifications are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives
· Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
· Superior time management and communication skills
· Strong demonstrated excellence in communications
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.