Role: Manager, HR Operating Model, OD and Service Delivery
Practice: UK&I HR Transformation & Innovation Consulting Services
Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh
Travel: up to 100%
Closing date: 31.08.19
Have you always wanted to work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated? Working in an environment where you innovate with ground breaking strategies and technologies on some of the most challenging projects you can imagine. Join Accenture’s Consulting business, where we help our clients to accelerate growth by using our diverse skills, talent and experience. These factors provide a platform where you can find out how far you can go, joining forces with clients to consult and guide their next steps in building out their business ventures and desired outcomes.
The newly formed UK&I HR Transformation & Innovation Consulting Services is a cross-industry capability which is focused on developing and delivering market leading, innovative HR solutions to our clients. This practice will form part of our global Talent and Organisation practice which leads on combining our HR Transformation and HR Technology consulting with programme leadership capabilities, change management, and leadership expertise, helping our clients to shape and deliver world-class colleague experience, HR services underpinned by digital enablement to unlock their human potential.
Accenture’s HR Transformation capability is a recognised market leader in HR Consulting. We have worked with our clients to create leading edge HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization. Our HR professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy, operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides strong methods, tools, and accelerators founded in best in class thought leadership to help our client’s structure, launch, and implement these large-scale transformation programs which drives productivity, effectiveness and improves workforce performance.
We are growing our newly formed practice with ambitions to scale at pace and are looking for enthusiastic professionals to expand our HR capabilities and share our passion for innovative HR. As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with the world’s largest organisations which gives us a strong understanding of the challenges they face and how our strong ties in the wider Accenture community can support them.
As part of this growth agenda we require dedicated focus in HR diagnostics and operating model transformations.
As a Manager in the team you will:
Be a deep Operating Model practitioner, demonstrating skills and experience in HR, strategic advisory capabilities with a consulting background or mindset. With experience in delivering small projects or leading workstreams on large-scale transformations for target operating model design, organisation design/implementation, process transformation or cost reduction.
· Leading HR Consulting projects across HR strategy, HR function optimisation and HR led enterprise transformation including HR function maturity assessment, definition of the strategic vision, business case development, operating model & organisation design, and implementation.
· Leading research, benchmaking, data collection and analysis to deliver data driven insights, recommendations and innovation to solve our client’s challenges.
· Design and develop innovative HR operating models, including Service Delivery such as GBS, thinking out-side the box balancing both creative and pragmatic approaches.
· Lead Business case and value case development and execution of benefit realisation across all HR Transformation including technology.
· Challenging our clients to think differently in how HR can support the workforce of the future and agile enterprise.
· Facilitating workshops or meetings to gather requirements, present and validate solutions options and test interpretation of client needs in an interactive manner using design thinking methodologies as appropriate.
· Playing a lead solution architect for HR Transformation programmes across planning, scoping, resourcing and commercials specifically in HR strategy, operating model, business case development and implementation.
· Proving excellent project management disciplines including development of detailed project plans, key quality deliverables and working and delivering to time constraints
· Develop innovative HR thought leadership and assets to help re-define the role of HR for our clients.
· Establish good working relationships and collaboration across Accenture, both multi-discipline consulting capabilities and business lines such as Technology, Digital and Operations.
· Extending the knowledge of T&O practitioners by sharing information, points of view and hot topics within the HR ecosystem.
· Excellent understanding of latest HR trends, strategy and operations value levers, how the role of HR is changing, and the digital enablers required to add value to an organisation.
· Track record of delivering operating model and organisation design and implementation, both globally across multiple geographies and variety of models (e.g. lean organisations, shared services/centres of excellence, talent led, and onshore/offshore).
· Experience of working in an HR environment consisting of business partnering/relationship management with business leaders supported by shared services and areas of expertise.
· Experience in one or more of the following: HR Transformation/Change and/or project management roles for operating model changes, restructures or ZBB programmes.
· Strong consulting acumen by demonstrating excellent communication, facilitation and data analysis skills to influence others.
· Demonstrating solid insights and good judgement when solving business problem.
· Showing ability to build trusted relationships, and manage stakeholders, both internally and externally to your organisation with clear ability to influence others.
· Demonstrate continuously learning, and bring innovative, new thinking to the workplace.
As a people organisation, mindsets are important in the way that we work with our clients. As a Manager, we expect that you:
· Are forward thinking with a strong business acumen and ability to navigate the wider business context within our client organisation.
· Are passionate for working in an entrepreneurial environment and working with constantly evolving technologies and agile methodologies.
· Prioritise continuous development and self-guided learning, personally and your team.
· Have the drive and determination to lead, coach and develop others and continuously share your knowledge with others.
· Are enthusiastic to extend and navigate networks in and outside of Accenture.
· Are comfortable travelling and working away from home (Monday to Friday as required)
What working at Accenture offers you:
You will receive comprehensive formal and informal training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development, which helps you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Also, you will be provided a platform to hone your skills and expertise in your area of specialisation to progress your career.
Most importantly you will work with likely minded individuals, getting support and coaching for engaging individuals and role model and give you the flexibility to work in a way that is right for you balancing the delivery of excellent client services.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date: 31.08.19 Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.