Role: Consultant, HR Transformation (Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, Microsoft, ServiceNow)
Practice: UK&I HR Transformation & Innovation Consulting Services
Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh
Travel: up to 100%
Closing date: 31.08.19
Have you always wanted to work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated? Working in an environment where you innovate with ground breaking strategies and technologies on some of the most challenging projects you can imagine. Join Accenture’s Consulting business, where we help our clients to accelerate growth by using our diverse skills, talent and experience. These factors provide a platform where you can find out how far you can go, joining forces with clients to consult and guide their next steps in building out their business ventures and desired outcomes.
The newly formed UK&I HR Transformation & Innovation Consulting Services is a cross-industry capability which is focused on developing and delivering market leading, innovative HR solutions to our clients. This practice will form part of our global Talent and Organisation practice which leads on combining our HR Transformation and HR Technology consulting with programme leadership capabilities, change management, and leadership expertise, helping our clients to shape and deliver world-class colleague experience, HR services underpinned by digital enablement to unlock their human potential.
Accenture’s HR Transformation capability is a recognised market leader in HR Consulting. We have worked with our clients to create leading edge HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization. Our HR professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy, operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides strong methods, tools, and accelerators founded in best in class thought leadership to help our client’s structure, launch, and implement these large-scale transformation programs which drives productivity, effectiveness and improves workforce performance.
We are growing our newly formed practice with ambitions to scale at pace and are looking for enthusiastic professionals to expand our HR capabilities and share our passion for innovative HR. As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with the world’s largest organisations which gives us a strong understanding of the challenges they face and how our strong ties in the wider Accenture community can support them.
As part of this growth agenda we require Consultants who have deep expertise in driving process transformation leveraging cloud technology such as Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, ServiceNow or Microsoft to deliver high quality services across HR Transformation and Technology implementations.
As a Consultant in the team you will:
Be a HR practitioner, demonstrating skills and experience in either generalist HR, strategic advisory HR, process excellence or HR technology with a consulting background or mindset.
· Being a key member of the project team on a HR Consulting project involved in shaping and delivering global HR Transformation programmes with a focus on process transformation enabled by Cloud, Robotics and AI solutions to deliver required business outcomes.
- Bringing new thinking and experiences to provoke thoughts for our clients in new ways of delivering HR processes.
· Carrying out research, data collection and analysis to deliver data driven insights, recommendations and innovation to identify and solve our client’s challenges.
· Conducting interviews across the organisation to gather insights from the organisation to inform design of the future ways or working.
· Facilitating workshops or meetings to gather requirements, present and validate solutions options and test interpretation of client needs in an interactive manner using design thinking methodologies as appropriate.
· Developing long lasting client relationships through all engagements and effectively managing key stakeholders.
· Actively contributing to business development opportunities and provide innovative input to grow and win business.
· Extending the knowledge of T&O practitioners by sharing information on hot topics to help empower a learning environment within the practice specifically in HR Technology.
· Experience of process excellence, best practice advisory, complemented by strong HR functional and operations understanding. Six Sigma or LEAN desirable.
· A passion for Innovation and HR Technology, understanding the ecosystem and how leading-edge technologies and data can support the employee/ colleague experiences.
· Demonstrating experience with working with one or more of the main Cloud HR solutions (e.g. Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, ServiceNow) or best of breed HR solutions.
· Understanding, and preferably experience in driving process optimisation, efficiencies and productivity using Robotics, Automation, IoT and Artificial Intelligence in the HR context.
· Strong consulting acumen by demonstrating excellent communication, facilitation and data analysis skills to influence others.
· Experience of working with new HR technologies, and assessing the functionallity against business, process and experience requirements to ensure a suitable solution for an organisation.
· Demonstrating solid insights and good judgement when solving business problems.
· Showing ability to build trusted relationships, and manage stakeholders, both internally and externally to your organisation.
· Translating and communicating complex terms into simple language to influence decision making among stakeholders.
As a people organisation, mindsets are important in the way that we work with our clients. As a Manager or a Consultant, we expect that you:
· Are passionate for working in an entrepreneurial environment and working with constantly evolving technologies and agile methodologies.
· Are keen to make data valuable and draw on data-driven insights to help clients develop solutions that are right for them.
· Prioritise continuous development and self-guided learning.
· Have the drive and determination to lead, coach and develop others and continuously share your knowledge with others.
· Are comfortable travelling and working away from home (Monday to Friday as required)
What working at Accenture offers you:
You will receive comprehensive formal and informal training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development, which helps you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Also, you will be provided a platform to hone your skills and expertise in your area of specialisation to progress your career.
Most importantly you will work with likely minded individuals, getting support and coaching for engaging individuals and role model and give you the flexibility to work in a way that is right for you balancing the delivery of excellent client services.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.