Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: 60,000 - £80,000
Advert closing date: 17.11.2019
- Lead project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives aligning finance with business strategy in support of the broader organization’s future vision
- Develop Digital Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets
- Create strategies and blueprints that define end-to-end finance processes and harness the power of robotic process automation, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence to accelerate transaction processing.
- Partner with client and Accenture project team to blueprint and design end-to-end Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value business solutions for our clients to transform the Finance function
- Identify and support business development initiatives; participate in and lead all aspects of the proposal development process
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and the broader marketplace.
What we are looking for
- Candidates for the role must be able to demonstrate an understanding in one or more of the following key areas within Finance and Accounting:
- Finance Function – strong understanding of the end to end Finance Processes and Financial Reporting functions:
- Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and other Finance Processes
- FP&A Reporting
- Risk and Treasury Reporting
- Finance Systems: Strong knowledge of finance management systems and technical ERP environments experience with other Finance technologies.
- Data Fluency in Finance – ability to evaluate and comprehend data and analytics reporting functions. Experience with platforms such as Tableau, Power BI and QlikView is valued but not essential;
- Intelligent Automation – experience and ability to understand core finance capabilities and challenges that relate to AI, Robotics, Blockchain and other areas within Digital Finance.
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented consensus builder with strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build continuing relationships with our clients
- Deep understanding and experience of Operational Excellence levers and the practical application of process excellence (Lean, Scrum), organisation efficiency, service and footprint models
- Track record of communicating and influencing at a senior management level, including strong presentation and ‘story telling’ skills
- Strong facilitation, and data gathering skills
- Good understanding of Finance and Procurement functions
- Knowledge of blockchain, big data, cognitive analytics, data analytics and artificial intelligence and the impact on Finance applications and operating models
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.