Role: Senior Manager, HR Transformation – Service Delivery
Practice: UK&I HR Transformation & Innovation Consulting Services
Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh
Travel: up to 100%
Closing date: 31.08.19
Have you always wanted to work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated? Working in an environment where you innovate with ground breaking strategies and technologies on some of the most challenging projects you can imagine. Join Accenture’s Consulting business, where we help our clients to accelerate growth by using our diverse skills, talent and experience. These factors provide a platform where you can find out how far you can go, joining forces with clients to consult and guide their next steps in building out their business ventures and desired outcomes.
The newly formed UK&I HR Transformation & Innovation Consulting Services is a cross-industry capability which is focused on developing and delivering market leading, innovative HR solutions to our clients. This practice will form part of our global Talent and Organisation practice which leads on combining our HR Transformation and HR Technology consulting with programme leadership capabilities, change management, and leadership expertise, helping our clients to shape and deliver world-class colleague experience, HR services underpinned by digital enablement to unlock their human potential.
Accenture’s HR Transformation capability is a recognised market leader in HR Consulting. We have worked with our clients to create leading edge HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization. Our HR professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy, operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides strong methods, tools, and accelerators founded in best in class thought leadership to help our client’s structure, launch, and implement these large-scale transformation programs which drives productivity, effectiveness and improves workforce performance.
We are growing our newly formed practice with ambitions to scale at pace and are looking for enthusiastic professionals to expand our HR capabilities and share our passion for innovative HR. As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with the world’s largest organisations which gives us a strong understanding of the challenges they face and how our strong ties in the wider Accenture community can support them.
As part of this growth agenda we require Senior Managers to shape our HR Service Delivery agenda and drive our growth ambition working closely with our HR Business Outsourcing Services.
· Be a deep HR Service Delivery practitioner with solid understanding of HR operating model, organisation design, service delivery framework and technology enablers within the ecosystem, focused on development of senior client relationships and leading complex service transition projects for our client portfolio. You will be required to develop innovative HR thought leadership and assets and build eminence in the market place, providing a foundation to support our overall growth ambition.
· Leading HR Consulting projects to define HR Service Delivery, GBS infrastructure and successful transition of services aligned to the required business outcomes such as productivity and efficiency and creating the journey to Intelligent HR Functions.
· Challenging our clients to think differently in how HR can support the workforce of the future and agile enterprise.
· Driving value creation for our clients using digital HR solutions, advising clients on their digital transformation roadmaps and having the ability to act as the conduit between technology teams and wider business functions.
· Establish good working relationships and collaboration across Accenture, both multi-discipline consulting capabilities and business lines such as Technology, Digital and Operations.
· Playing a lead solution architect for HR Service Delivery, GBS and transition programmes across planning, scoping, resourcing, innovation and commercials.
· Driving growth of the HR consulting practice through innovation, capability growth, thought leadership, and market eminence.
· Play a leadership role in the sales process from pre- sales, sales origination and business development and build solid relationships with industry leadership.
· Actively contributing to the practice strategy, growth, day to day operations and innovation agenda.
· Take a lead role in creating market relevant Service Delivery, Intelligent Functions points of views, blogs and offerings to create market eminence for Accenture’s HR consulting and overall T&O.
· Extending the knowledge of T&O practitioners by sharing information, points of view and hot topics within the HR Service ecosystem.
· Excellent understanding of latest trends, strategy and operations value levers, how the role of HR is changing, and the digital enablers required to add value to an organisation and drive colleague experiences.
· Experience of solving business problems that take advantage of the latest technology solutions to enable a digitally driven business model such as HR cloud solutions, best of breeds technologies, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Analytics, or Portal & Social Collaboration.
· Track record of managing an end to end, large-scale HR Service Transition programmes, preferably with an integrated technology aspect on time and within budget.
· A deep expertise in delivering HR Service Delivery transformations, including but not limited to: delivery of HR services, SLAs/metrics framework, quality measures, driving continuous improvement agenda, process effectiveness and optimisation, and vendor management.
· Prior experience of building senior management relationships and being a trusted advisor to c-suite, senior management and/or programme teams with clear ability to influence others.
· Demonstrate continuously learning, and bring innovative, new thinking to the workplace.
· Prior consulting experience or demonstrated ability to work in a consulting environment.
As a people organisation, mindsets are important in the way that we work with our clients. As a Senior Manager, we expect that you:
· Are forward thinking with a strong business acumen and ability to navigate the wider business context within our client organisation.
· Are passionate for working in an entrepreneurial environment and working with constantly evolving technologies and agile methodologies.
· Are keen to make data valuable and draw on data-driven insights to help clients develop solutions that are right for them.
· Prioritise continuous development and self-guided learning, personally and your team.
· Are enthusiastic to extend and navigate networks in and outside of Accenture.
· Are comfortable travelling and working away from home (Monday to Friday as required)
What working at Accenture offers you:
You will receive comprehensive formal and informal training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development, which helps you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Also, you will be provided a platform to hone your skills and expertise in your area of specialisation to progress your career.
Most importantly you will work with likely minded individuals, getting support and coaching for engaging individuals and role model and give you the flexibility to work in a way that is right for you balancing the delivery of excellent client services.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date: 31.08.19
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.