Role: Investigations Support Analyst - Paralegal
Salary: £48,000 - £60,000
· Responsibility for the completion of accurate and thorough investigation meeting notes and investigation reports for all Career Levels, up to and including Managing Director.
· This includes attending interviews; taking comprehensive interview notes and agreeing these with the interviewees; producing clear and concise investigation reports which summarise the investigation’s key findings on behalf of the investigator.
· Scope of investigations include all global conduct count matters including but not limited to, disrespectful behaviour, harassment, discrimination and bullying.
· Completion of all notes and reports as soon as is reasonably practical, with minimal delay and to a high standard of written English.
· Keep stakeholders (investigators, GCCM leadership, witnesses, local Employee Relations, HR or legal contacts) aware of progress.
· Support Investigators in other ad hoc activities, for example, the collation of appendices and arranging meeting logistics.
· Make accurate and timely updates of the Navex case management system as required.
· Provide management information as required.
· Support the GCCM team with ad hoc administrative tasks.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
The analyst will be recognised as an accomplished and trustworthy note taker in investigation processes, through having practical experience, or through a proven aptitude and willingness to quickly acquire and successfully apply new skills and experiences.
· Professional qualifications e.g. MCIPD would be an advantage
· Ability to actively listen and build trust very quickly with stakeholders.
· Analytical and written skills must of a high standard to produce comprehensive notes and investigation reports. Ability to assimilate volumes of information into succinct executive summary reports.
· Quickly understand the Accenture UK organisation and culture. Assimilate details of differing roles/ responsibilities so building credibility.
· Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Maintain personal, employee, and business confidentiality in all matters that they, the GCCM Team, and wider Accenture business are involved in.
· Work independently to manage their workload with little oversight (knowing that they can reach for advice and support when this is needed).
· Balance conflicting priorities so that all elements of their role are met.
· Build credibility at all levels.
· Articulate complex information clearly and succinctly, in writing.
· Show personal flexibility and actively support other members of the GCCM team achieve business goals.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/09/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.