Role: Social Managing Editor / Senior Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary: £75,000 to £85,000 Depending on Experience
- Develop qualitative/quantitative KPIs around social content, and provide reports to leadership on performance.
- To manage the social content library, reviewing content and other materials together with
- associated posts and tiles. To make pro-active recommendations and work with content/social leads to optimize and improve materials and assets.
- To build effective relationships with geo, business, and OG/industry social leads, coach them on best practice in content, and support them with local planning activity (including the
- development of annual geo, business and OG/industry channel social plans).
- Monitor social content and posts of competitors and best-in-class consumer and B2B
- companies, to inform our on-going strategy and planning. To share insights with global social leads and other M&C colleagues as appropriate.
- To support and coach a virtual (matrix) network of content creators (including colleagues and external partners). To collaborate with social leads to define scalable resources and processes for content creation.
- Act as the ‘go-to’ expert on social content, sharing knowledge and insights with global, geo, business and OG/industry social leads, and other M&C colleagues as appropriate.
- Significant experience social marketing/social content marketing experience, ideally gained in both in-house and agency roles.
- Deep expertise and working knowledge of the main social platforms (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter, and YouTube) and blogging/content platforms.
- Experience of working across and developing different types of social content (written blogs and articles, infographics, video, podcasts, listicles, live broadcasts, etc).
- Ability to work in and navigate complex matrix organizations.
- Credibility: ability to build relationships with and influence senior stakeholders.
- Strong communications skills coupled with the ability to build strong relationships and coach other team member
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.