Role: Mobilisation Associate Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary: £39,000 to £50,000 Depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
What responsibilities will you have?
Deliver Programme and Projects
- Transition Execution – Execute the end to end transition of medium deals spread across geographies/DCs. Facilitates “noiseless” transitions by anticipating, identifying and escalating when needed to resolve issues
- Financials - Defines detailed costs and benefits of a given solution/Workstream of a Service Transition program
- Due Diligence - Performs Due diligence/ Opportunity Identification exercise for the new deal and submit the recommendation for outsourcing based on the current capabilities.
- Sales Support - Supports sales teams by providing response materials and information on BPO Transition capabilities
- Governance - Ensure the governance adherence even beyond go-live phase up until the project is stabilized from Operations, Management and Customer standpoint. Provide ground level assessment and recommendations on processes with respect to process re-engineering and offshoring feasibility.
- Client Relationship - Manages internal/external client relationship within their area of responsibility
- Change Management - Enhance customer and the internal managements experience during the change management cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of up to 5 to 7 resources
What skills & experience are we looking for?
Preferred Education and Skills:
- PMP, Prince2, PgMP or any six sigma certification
- Working knowledge of business processes in a functional area such as procurement, supply chain, customer relationship management, finance & accounting, etc.
- Pre-Contract Transition configuration and planning
- Transition program management
- Technology and environment enablement
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Versatility, High level of professionalism and confidence
- Technology Acumen
- Good stakeholder Management
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage others
- Highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Strong interest in driving change
- Ability to manage to budget and understand the financials of the engagement
· MS Project: Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining project plans. Report out using basic MS Project options
· MS Visio: Create and maintain process maps
· MS Excel: Create and manage detailed project plan with specific tollgates, milestones, planned/actual start and closure date, responsibility and completion status
· MS Power point: Governance meetings to provide the updates based on the expectations from the target audience
What’s in it for you?
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.