Role: Mobilization Senior Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary: £75,000 to £120,000 depending on experience
The Mobilization Senior Manager is responsible for large, complex programs across multiple work streams, which may include transition of work to other geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes of the programme They will define and implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement or assist in the transition of services from one operating entity to another.
What responsibilities will you have?
Lead the Business
· Contributes to development of overall Accenture strategy, vision and direction through the management of internal strategy project streams and formulating the external ecosystem through contact with key external partners
· Supports cross-functional (operations, transition/migration, process transformation, analytics / digital, solution development etc.) global teams in identifying and effectively capturing new and previously identified outsourcing service opportunities
· Responsible in providing deal/location governance and enable effective escalation management
Grow the Business
· Supports in the sales process around the capabilities of service transition and integration with other transformational / technology
· Oversee transition programme implementation strategy, definition and integrated planning.
· Works with solution architects to create response materials to complex requests for information and request for proposals
· Represents Accenture and Mobilization in client presentations, orals and client visits to Accenture facilities as required.
· Reviews the deal solution and help the solution deal team incorporate the Operations implementation capabilities (transition, transformation and technology) effectively into the deal solution.
Deliver Programme and Projects
· Manage multiple stakeholders and the client relationships globally or local markets during Transition / Programme Implementation and Sales Cycle
· Lead Integrated Complex programmes including Automation & Transformation projects
· Deliver deals with multiple stakeholders/new processes
· Responsible for people performance management
· Experienced in developing and managing performance measurement tools such as balanced scorecards, Service Level Agreement (SLA) reports or operational performance dashboard
· Experience of developing procedures, service standards & operational policies for business excellence
· Set up / establish Governance framework for large complex programmes and ensure the overall programme is integrated across other Accenture work streams (e.g. Consulting, SI etc)
What skills & experience are we looking for?
Preferred Education and Skills:
- Certification - PMP, PgMP, PRINCE2, CMM, CMMI, or eSCM assessor
- Six Sigma certification
- Organizational change enablement
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage others
- Highly flexible, adaptable and creative
- Ability to engage with C-suite
- Ability to drive change
- Entrepreneurial Skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving abilities & complexity management
· Global accounts and Operations management knowledge and experience
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.