Role: SAP BPC Consultant
Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Closing Date: 25:08:19
Are you known for your ability to identify and solve the most challenging client problems through combining business knowledge and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) expertise? If you approach challenges with curiosity and can move quickly from problem to outcome for our client businesses, then we want to hear from you.
Your Role: SAP BPC Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Working closely with clients to understand and clearly define their business requirements.
- Building application prototypes, demonstrating these to the client and securing agreement on design in an agile manner.
- End to end building and testing of applications.
- Creating plans such as system testing and training.
- Writing high quality documentation for the client.
- Identifying new business leads and opportunities as part of the client engagement.
- Learning new skills from the wider team as well as across the Accenture organization
Your Experience: We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in ‘hands on’ implementation of SAP BPC, across the full life cycle – scoping, requirements, design, build, testing, training.
- Familiarization with agile development approaches, including the use of prototyping to accelerate design.
- Excellent insights to functional and technical aspects of SAP BPC 10.0 and 10.1 (standard and embedded)
- Understanding architecture for SAP BI, understanding of SAP ECC/ Non-SAP data structures and interfaces to SAP BI / S/4HANA.
- A deep understanding of client budgeting, forecasting, consolidation and reporting processes for cross industry.
- Experience on BPC Optimized for S/4HANA is desirable and additional experience of SAP ECC / S/4HANA is beneficial.
- Writing clearly structured project documentation such as requirements specification or functional design specifications.
- A good understanding of typical data sources and the ETL data integration process.
- A good understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements.
Consulting experience or relevant background in industry.
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Closing Date for Applications 25/08/19
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.