Job Title: Senior Graduate Recruiter (Corporate Functions)
Salary: £40,000 - £44,000 depending on experience + benefits
Role ID: 00727616
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
To source the brightest and best entry level candidates for Accenture’s technology graduate programs both with a focus on diversity. Build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally ensuring our recruitment strategy is aligned with business need and we continue to attract high calibre STEM and non-STEM graduates seeking a career at Accenture.
- 360 Recruitment of Corporate Function Interns and Graduates
- Stakeholder management
- Corporate Functions analytics and reporting
- Maintain a primary focus on strategies to source STEM students and also other types if student to meet our diversity targets – Female, Afro Caribbean etc
- Design and deliver a range of high impact, innovative sourcing events to generate high quality internship and graduate applications
- Conduct on-going research/analysis into our target audience to ensure our sourcing strategies are relevant and stand out in a crowded market place
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and feed into longer term recruitment strategies
- Having overall management of your budgets and tracking ROI per event
- Meeting recruitment targets (diversity, STEM, offer accepts)
- Leading projects within Graduate Recruitment
- Supporting the Candidate Management team to onboard
- Manage offer process and pipelines for all internships
- Develop and implement a keep warm strategy for interns
- Ensure timely onboarding for all intern start groups
- Develop and run intern orientation and induction events
- Manage stakeholder relationships (recruitment sponsors, student ambassadors, third party owners)
- Recruitment team including Diversity Lead and Experienced Hire recruiters
- University Action Teams – structure and motivate teams from all levels across the business (including Accenture Leadership) to deliver bespoke campus strategies
- Broader HR teams including Talent Supply Chain team and Field HR teams
- Develop strong relationship with your target universities with a focus on sourcing candidates for all graduate programmes but focused on technology
- Develop and deliver new strategic objects with business partners, and 3rd party contacts, relating to the promotion and sourcing for graduate programmes
- Manage candidate relationships throughout recruitment process
- Conducting competency interviews, assessment centres and ad-hoc interviews
- Implement and manage Global initiatives that relate to technology recruitment
- Ad hoc projects/ responsibilities
- Understanding of working in a professional services environment
- Knowledge of graduate recruitment processes, grad recruitment industry and student job search trends
- Competitor awareness
- Employment law regarding Selection and Assessment (e.g. data privacy, discrimination)
- Knowledge of graduate recruitment marketing strategies
- Budgeting management skills
- Relationship management
- Interview and presentation skills
- Organisational Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Event management
- HR/Recruiting experience preferably in either Graduate, consulting or volume recruiting,
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date 17/09/2019
Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should the suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.