Job Title: Business Priority Communications Marketing Associate Manager
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Responsible for developing and executing global internal communications programs to enable client sales activities, as well as working on key business priority communications programs and activities, as needed. Responsible for managing Operations global executive and people communication programs and campaigns relating to sales, developing content and messages that enables and equips sales teams in their selling pursuits and client discussions. Work closely with sales, business leads and subject matter experts, you will be responsible for shaping messages then packaging and disseminating content through appropriate comms channels to target audiences. Working closely with the Operations People Communications lead and others on the global Operations people comms team, you will work on a variety of global executive and employee comms programs and activities that are aligned to Operations business priorities.
- University degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field OR master’s degree in business/MBA.
- Program planning and management; content creation: short form, people communications, innovation mindset, critical thinking/ business judgment, senior stakeholder management, innovation marketing. Good working knowledge of WordPress, social, Broadcast Services and other key communication channels.
- Experience working in global, highly matrixed organizations.
- Evidence of working with multiple, senior stakeholders. Experience formulating and articulating sharp perspectives on a broad range of business issues; writing, digital packaging and distribution strategy; demonstrated experience advising stakeholders on content strategy.
- University degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field or master’s degree in business/MBA. Strong B2B communications experience
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.