Role Title: Microsoft EX Advisory Practitioner
Level: Manager, Senior Manager
Salary: £71,000 - £119,000 + Benefits
Location: London with 100% flexibility to travel
Group: Accenture Microsoft Business Group
Who we are:
The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance between Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients overcome disruption and lead transformation in their industry. Bringing together the largest team of Microsoft experts in the world, the Accenture Microsoft Business Group represents one of the most significant investments to date in building out the enterprise potential of Microsoft technology.
As part of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies digitally transform their businesses with Microsoft. We’re looking for talented professionals ready to make big things happen, including helping clients migrate to Microsoft Azure, harness the power of data and artificial intelligence, optimize business processes with Microsoft Dynamics 365, and foster modern work and collaboration with Microsoft 365.
About your future role:
We are currently hiring for a Microsoft IT Advisory Practitioner to help us to deliver large transformational deals within our new Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory practice in the UK and Ireland. Your role will focus on providing consultative business-technology advisory and implementation services to help clients achieve real performance improvement through transforming employee experiences (EX). You will work with clients and account teams to develop and contextualise our proposition to meet a client’s workforce productivity, staff engagement, structural and cultural change opportunities and challenges.
- To be successful, you must be able to independently plan, organise, prioritise, and manage tasks to deliver outcomes, work effectively under pressure, and meet tight timelines.
- Developing experience and business strategies that place employees and teams at the centre of the service/product while balancing business objectives (human centred design focus)
- Developing and evolving offerings and solutions, using data-driven insights in conjunction with leading workforce and operational productivity applications, products and technologies
- Driving cultural and operating model change as part of the transition to a high-performing, employee-centric modern workplace
- Support the identification, development, selling and implementation of EX offerings according to market demand and technology trends
- Support the identification and development of market opportunities of selected offerings
- Support the sales cycle and contracting process
- Lead project teams and manage end to end delivery. Ensure clients are satisfied with the quality of work, and the outcomes delivered
- Grow proposition teams (capacity and focus) in response to market signals and project demand
- Support regional teams with their capability development and skills growth
- Progressive leadership experience in a top-tier consulting practice, service integrator, or corporate function (HR, supply chain, etc) with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust amongst clients and partners, with a focus on performance improvement and organisational transformation
- Extensive experience in leading the design and development of workforce, workplace and function-specific (operational improvement) technology strategies and supporting the associated transformation activities
- Experience with workforce, culture and operational assessments, and the development of actionable insights to inform organisational change, covering people-, processes- and technology change
- EX solution experience should cover one-or-more of the following:
- Digital platform to promote staff and supplier/partner engagement
- Predictive analytics and insights to drive workforce planning and hiring decisions
- Solutions to for network enabled co-creation and innovation
- Digitally enabled knowledge and expert connections
- Task and/or process automation and augmentation
- Hyper personalised learning, goal planning and performance management
- Experience in providing best-in-class insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their EX proposition (technology, processes and capabilities)
- Experience leading design thinking workshops to uncover client needs and drive innovation and impactful solutions
- Shape the business architecture associated with EX strategy and the associated solutions
- Collaborate with technical resources to define the solution and technical architecture to support the solutions
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills & qualifications:
- Proven ability to lead high performing teams
- Very strong, executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others
- Familiarity with industry-recognised Agile-DevOps methodologies / frameworks
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Experience working through organisational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesise large amounts of information
We’re looking for candidates that also have these additional preferred skills and qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field is preferred.
- Disciplined in business-management, with particular emphasis on driving improved performance through focus on employee productivity and experience.
- Possesses a strong and active business network
- Demonstrated expertise in a wide variety of hard and soft skills, vital to the implementation of business-technology solutions in complex client environments
- Experience in large-scale culture change initiatives in a corporate environment
- Well-versed in new technology-enablement and transformation leadership to help clients assess, build, transform and operationalize NEW capabilities
- Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.