Role Title: Microsoft Advisory Security Architect
Level: Manager & Senior Manager
Salary: £71,000 - £119,000 + Benefits
Location: London with 100% flexibility to travel
Group: Accenture Microsoft Business Group
Who we are:
The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance between Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients overcome disruption and lead transformation in their industry. Bringing together the largest team of Microsoft experts in the world, the Accenture Microsoft Business Group represents one of the most significant investments to date in building out the enterprise potential of Microsoft technology.
As part of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies digitally transform their businesses with Microsoft. We’re looking for talented professionals ready to make big things happen, including helping clients migrate to Microsoft Azure, harness the power of data and artificial intelligence, optimize business processes with Microsoft Dynamics 365, and foster modern work and collaboration with Microsoft 365.
About your future role:
We are currently hiring for a Security Architect to help us drive cloud security strategy with our largest clients in our new Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory practice in the UK and Ireland. As our Security Architect, you'll be responsible for designing and documenting the cloud security strategy to ensure a consistent security framework across our largest transformational Microsoft projects.
- Designing and developing security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
- Based on business requirements, designing and implementing architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk and with appropriate security controls present to achieve and maintain authority to operate (ATO)
- Work with engineering, infrastructure services, and security operations teams to produce required security documentation
- Representing Security Platform in development and implementation of the overall cloud architecture.
- Acting as the ambassador and senior technical representative for Enterprise Security while engaging with other senior technical leaders in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid-based implementations and solutions.
- Working across the AMBG Advisory team to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitate complete integration into existing environments
- Developing standards in partnership across Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft
- Leading initiatives designed to share knowledge across platform and technology teams
- Identifying, recommending, coordinating, and delivering timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools in the security space
- Developing and executing strategies to increase Cloud Security knowledge
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills & qualifications:
- A depth of experience in Cloud Security challenges, including security architectures and technologies or other cloud related experience
- Demonstrable experience with Cloud security solution (AWS/Google Cloud/Azure security)
- Experience in developing and administering an information technology disaster recovery program
- Deep understanding of developing security architectures
- Fluency in written and spoken English
We’re looking for candidates that also have these additional preferred skills and qualifications:
- Possess a firm understanding of the offerings within Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare, and within Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Cloud Security and Architecture related certifications (Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, Amazon AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional).
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc) preferred.
- Architecture of mobile platform (iOS, Android) solutions, integrated with cloud-based services, preferred.
- Detailed understanding of SSL/TLS protocols and certificate-based solutions preferred.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Fluency in multiple European languages
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.