Role Title: Microsoft Advisory Integration Architect
Salary: £71,000 - £93,000 + Benefits
Location: London with 100% flexibility to travel
Group: Accenture Microsoft Business Group
Who we are:
The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance between Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients overcome disruption and lead transformation in their industry. Bringing together the largest team of Microsoft experts in the world, the Accenture Microsoft Business Group represents one of the most significant investments to date in building out the enterprise potential of Microsoft technology.
As part of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies digitally transform their businesses with Microsoft. We’re looking for talented professionals ready to make big things happen, including helping clients migrate to Microsoft Azure, harness the power of data and artificial intelligence, optimize business processes with Microsoft Dynamics 365, and foster modern work and collaboration with Microsoft 365.
About your future role:
We are currently hiring for an Integration Architect to help us to deliver large transformational deals within our new Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory practice in the UK and Ireland. As an Integration Architect, you are part of high-performance cross-culture architect team and you’ll focus on driving innovation and improving delivery effectiveness.
- Building integration-centric offerings and help many of our clients face technical challenges as they transition from traditional integration platforms to service oriented architectures.
- Building process-centric offerings and help many of our clients face technical challenges introducing a business process focused IT infrastructure. You’ll define business processes and apply those to the development of custom application technology solutions
- Building multi-channel client architecture offerings and providing differentiated end-user experiences by leveraging mobile platforms such as smart phones and other personal computing devices
- Creating and migrating applications into cloud-based offerings. This will enable us to respond to client's need for cost-efficiency, increased competition and agility to business opportunities
- Designing Technical/Integration Architecture, including development, runtime and operations architectures
- Defining solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models and cloud-based services.
- Defining the SOA Governance processes
- Define and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills & qualifications:
A depth of experience in architecting, designing or implementing of Integration Architecture and applications
Solid experience in delivery of Integration and BPM solutions.
Experience working on the Microsoft platform & associated technologies
A depth of experience with an integration tools in the Microsoft space or equivalent market tools such as IBM Websphere, Oracle SOA, Tibco Business Works, SoftwareAG webMethods or Open Source Middleware product.
Fluency in written and spoken English
We’re looking for candidates that also have these additional preferred skills and qualifications:
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
- Experience in IT and a strong interest in leading-edge technology.
- Experience in delivery of Integration and BPM solutions.
- Fluency in other European languages
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.