Job Title: Product Consumer Goods & Services Marketing & Content Senior Manager
Salary - £60,000 - £83,000 PA depending on experience + Excellent benefits
Contract: Permanent (full-time)
As a member of the Products Marketing team the CG&S Marketing & Content Lead implements and directs all aspects of the Global Industry Marketing strategy and ensures alignment with the overall Industrial business strategy.
The new team member:
- Interfaces with senior business leadership to prioritize and scope industry marketing initiatives/campaigns objectives, value proposition
- Develops program/campaign strategy and execution plans with a specific focus on content creation and research
- Works seamlessly with a virtual team dedicated to the CG&S marketing program as well as marketing colleagues across Accenture team
- Builds relationships with relevant stakeholders inside and outside Accenture such as Ecosystem Partners, Industry Associations etc.
- Strong business acumen. Able to interface diverse marketing leadership in the development and execution of programs and campaigns
- Very strong content focus and messaging skills, ability to filter and recognize content trends and developing appealing storyline and value proposition
- •Strong ""interlock"" skills: collaboration across teams (internationally, virtually, across levels)
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of business strategy
- Able to influence within Accenture's large, matrixed organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence.
- Very good English oral and written communications skills, message development and presentation skills.
- Significant experience in leadership role
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.