- Serving as an advocate for the user community
- Investigating and resolving issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Responding to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
- Understanding and remaining up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfilling base productivity and quality requirements
- High School Diploma, or, GED equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of work experience in a professional or military setting
- Must be fluent in the Portuguese and English language (in areas of speaking, reading and writing); native speakers are highly preferred
- Ability to work from either 6:00am to 2:30pm, or, from 3:00pm to 11:30pm; including some holidays and weekends, with rotating shifts as directed by the team lead (can be subject to change)
- Active Social Media presence
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with confidential information collection and management
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keeping personal bias aside
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.