Role: Payroll Analyst
- Input manual changes to payroll on a monthly basis
- Validate accuracy of monthly data input by colleagues
- Ensure that any statutory absence payments comply with the T&C’s of the individual
- Weekly emergency payments
- Collaborate with internal teams (HR/ESC/Pensions/Finance)
- Support end to end query resolution process, working with off-shore Tier 1 team
- Statutory and contractual compliance
- Internal financial controls (ensure that all costings and WBS codes are handled correctly under the guidance of the senior members of the team
- Adherence to internal payroll processes, ensuring that you remain up-to-date through training and updating of policies where applicable
- Adherence and compliance to Information Security and GDPR
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.