Industry X.0 - Accenture Digital
Travel: up to 100% travel required in the UK
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disruptor? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, Accenture’s approach to the Digital Re-Invention of the Industry. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Automotive, Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial & Medical Equipment, Communications, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Engagement with Clients to understand the Client’s unique context and challenges across their Product Lifecycle spanning the full enterprise and wider Ecosystem in which they operate;
- Collaborate effectively with other Accenture professionals to apply relevant techniques and methodologies to provide solutions required in terms of People, Process, Data and Enabling Technology;
- Deliver and/or assure the PLM transformation, manage the inevitable changes that will occur and ensure the benefits are being realised;
- As an Industry X.0 Consultant the expectation is you will continually learn new methods, techniques, enabling technologies and the changing Client Markets and Drivers to always be relevant. Accenture will ensure this learning is front and centre of your Career and not an afterthought;
- You will be responsible for bringing your experience and pragmatism to bear effectively to identify the right combination of “Brilliant Basics” and Digital Disruption that is right for your Client.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- PLM Expertise across all Industries. This is PLM in the true sense of the term “Product” and “Lifecycle” and thus Merchandising, Formulation, Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Decommissioning, Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) expertise is just as valuable as Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Planning;
- Hands on experience in one or more PLM product suite OR other enabling digital technologies applied to Product Lifecycle;
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience within the STEM arena.
Additionally, one or more of these will be highly desirable
- Experience in Business Transformation from enabling technologies through to Technical Assurance/Architectural Advisory through to People, Change & Learning experience;
- Vision and ability to bring new ideas to old problems to deliver value to our clients;
- Design Thinking, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Architecture or Scaled Agile skills.
What's in it for you?
All of our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.