- Supporting employees throughout the HR life cycle
- Providing guidance and coaching to employees and business area/unit leaders, on people-matters, including policies and procedures.
- Providing guidance and coaching to employees and business area/unit leaders on performance and talent management.
- Supporting the delivery of employee engagement activities and people programmes
- Handling employee relations issues, including terminations, redundancies, disciplinary and grievance implementation, employee counseling and absence management; consulting with the ER team as appropriate.
- Managing and advising on people change programmes, including TUPE transfers.
- Managing the performance management processes by supporting business area/unit leaders.
- Managing the compensation/salary administration process by reviewing all salaries to ensure they reflect performance and contribution, obtaining approval for all final salaries, ensuring budget compliance and resolving disputes between stakeholders.
- Provide high quality coaching and advisory services to employees and line managers in order to optimise the employee experience
- Participate in and/or lead People Programmes and initiatives
- Assist the Reward Lead in delivery of the reward processes as and when required, lead the annual pay negotiations for non-standard employee groups
- Support harmonisation of non-standard terms and conditions
- Coach and advise career counselor and supervisors to manage career development
- Handle employee discipline and grievances and consult with as appropriate
- Manage absences and return to work, monitor individual and group absence and reduce absenteeism
- Manage individual and group departures
- Human Resources generalist experience
- Deep human resources service delivery experience
- Solid understanding of Accenture’s business operations and business strategy
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Strong coaching and partnering capability combined with a demonstrated ability to influence
- Experience in building successful and productive working relationships
- Experience managing complex people change programmes
- Experience working in a unionised environment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.