Job Title: Digital Designer
Salary - £34,000 - £43,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
At Accenture Creative, we’re the lucky ones. We get to work with some of the world’s most interesting content, ideas and innovations from Accenture, that literally change the way the world works and lives. In many cases we are bringing new thinking to our global audience, and our job is to make it simple, easy, human and compelling.
Simple. You are excited by collaborating with multi-disciplined creative folk. Working in electronic and digital formats comes naturally to you. Your work is already smart and compelling, but you are as keen to learn as you are to contribute in the team.
The specific details of a Digital Designer’s role do vary, but common activities include:
- Brainstorming campaign ideas with colleagues
- Familiarising yourself with the project and target audience,
- Collaborating with our Creative Digital team to make the work great
- Generate high-quality graphics and computer animations
- Conceptualise Art for Digital Designs
- Perform Usability Tests
- Design and create prototypes and mock-ups
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics
- Test designs for usability and quality
- Interacting with internal marketing clients and other members of the team
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
- Several years of relevant experience and skills in managing people, projects and resources
- UX/UI Expertise & Information Architecture Experience
- Programming knowledge
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the Digital team to give their best
- Confidence to work independently or in a group
- Significant industry experience
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.