Job Title: Creative Director - Manager
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Closing Date: 24th December 2019
Accenture is looking for a senior level Associate Creative Director to help us build a world-class creative team to support the company’s most important deal pursuits. Your role will be to create compelling designs which differentiate Accenture and our business and technology solutions to help win business. Your creative strategy and accompanying designs will help prospects understand “why Accenture” when competing against other multi-national firms. You will work side-by-side with a Creative Copywriting Partner, an Accenture Marketer, and with our client account teams.
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, here’s a look at some of your responsibilities.
- Create opportunities to solve business challenges with the right combination of design and copy, working with your creative partner to create innovative, relevant solutions for major deal pursuits.
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts to create designs which bring messaging, words and taglines / key thoughts to differentiate Accenture to life. Your campaigns will differentiate Accenture against our competitors in some of our largest deal pursuits, staying true to our brand ethos and voice – all while keeping the client’s goals at the forefront of the work.
- Meet with your account partners and copywriting partner to understand the client's requirements, as well as Accenture’s core win themes, so you are well-positioned to create innovative designs which bring words to life.
- Lead and inspire other Accenture GO designers, ensuring their work brings your vision to life. You will grow and lead the team, ensure quality, and manage their careers.
- Work with the Creative Team overall to ensure the work matches the vision and meets the highest quality standards, is delivered on time, and is done within the Accenture GO budget for each deal.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong relevant industry experience with proven leadership experience. Advertising experience desired by not essential.
- Prior experience working with copywriting partners to create designs for sales and new business pitches, in addition to regular work.
- The ability to think creatively, deliver clever concepts, and create work from the perspective of the audience and the company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to inspire creative teams to create great work.
- Prior experience designing large scale campaigns.
- Able to clearly present concepts and justify design decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing people, projects and resources.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and other relevant software.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Design capabilities, both in the digital world and adding a human approach.
- Plenty of creative ideas and an understanding of the clients' vision.
- An awareness of current trends in advertising and design.
- The ability to keep a cool head, multi-task, perform well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Confidence to work independently or with a group, and to identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing environment.
- Proactive, self-sufficient and professional, with strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Must have a relevant degree and/or professional qualifications
Portfolio: Accenture is looking for an experienced, creative, passionate leader. As such, we require a portfolio of your relevant work to consider your application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date 24/12/2019
Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should the suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.