Job Title: Campaign Manager (Europe)
Salary - £50,000 - £66,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
The Campaign Marketing Manager will be responsible for understanding the business and marketing objectives and will provide thought leadership around the most effective campaign strategy, as well delivering effective, high-impact marketing campaigns that resonate with the target audiences and reinforce and enhance the Accenture brand.
Ultimate accountability for developing and delivering a fully integrated marketing campaigns that support business objectives and drive to established KPIs. This will require critical collaboration with functional marketing experts in advertising, web, email, social media, events, direct mail, and PR, as well as collaboration with internal comms experts
Lead the digital marketing managers who are responsible for developing and executing the digital marketing channels that support marketing campaigns
Constant assessment of planned and active marketing campaigns outside of their aligned to area with the objective of identifying further opportunities for a target audience or potential conflicts
Partner with PMO to manage campaigns through planning, development and execution, resolving campaign issues to ensure they deliver on the campaign plan and meet or exceed SLAs
Collaborate with Analytics team to define, report, and interpret analytic results for all channels
Leverage analytical insights to drive effective decisions
- Campaign planning, Campaign management, Project management, Digital strategy, Analytics.
- Ability to align and move people and organizations into action whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate your ideas and plans in ways that build credibility, inspire and align people and motivate action.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workflow across teams and departments, consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same.
- Ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly between multiple projects. You successfully plan and coordinate workflow across teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of campaign management and/or cross-channel data-driven marketing execution whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate and behave in a manner that commands trust and authority from external and internal stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.