Job Title: Consulting Marketing Lead (Global)
Salary - £60,000 - £83,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
This is a career pinnacle role for a seasoned, ‘star player’ marketer to work at the very heart of Accenture’s Consulting business. Our dominance in platforms makes us a consulting powerhouse of business functional transformation and in this truly cross Accenture role, we seek a savvy collaborator to work with fellow senior marketers around the world.
As an individual, you are a pragmatic, solution and metrics-driven self-starter with a strong bias for action. You are high energy and adept at juggling competing priorities. You will bring your vast global marketing experience in business, industry and technology consulting. We want you to have the ability to design and implement global, integrated marketing strategies that positions Accenture in a category of its own. We’re looking for a flexible team player with excellent problem-solving skills, a driver with a thirst for marketing efficient processes, bags of ingenuity and a high level of comfort with handling multiple projects at any one time.
In this role, you will work with some of the brightest consulting professionals immersed in cutting edge innovation within the finance, supply chain and operations, sales and marketing and talent and organization spaces. You will be a member of Accenture’s Growth & Strategy (G&S) group – who are responsible for shaping the global strategy that enables Accenture to be a world leader and an authority on innovation, disruption and what it takes to “lead in the New.”
The marketing team for G&S provides comprehensive, global marketing and communications programs for both external and internal audiences. Leading a team of marketers, you will have responsibility across four functions, each with its own leadership team, practitioner groups and support teams. As a key member of the leadership teams, working closely with the most senior Managing Directors in the company, you will help create differentiated positions around C-suite agendas for CFO, COO, CSCO, CMO, CHRO and other stakeholders.
You will ideate, orchestrate and direct signature content and campaign development across the consulting agenda and working with colleagues across other Accenture businesses, industries and key target geographies.
- Fostering a highly resourceful, impactful, highly motivated, happy marketing team
- Shaping and coordinate global positioning around key C-suite positions
- Contributing to key geographic marketing strategies for strategic initiatives
- Owning execution of signature data driven content and marketing campaigns, driving awareness and demand, including; Research, thought leadership, events (national to regional, large to intimate), paid media/search/social, social media, sales enablement.
- The above requires strong collaboration with: Accenture marketing entities (corporate, geographies/regions, target industries, target functions, offerings), Accenture approved agencies and Accenture senior business stakeholders (target industries, target functions, offerings)
- Measuring impact and continuously optimize campaigns and their execution
- Managing budgets
- Adhering to applicable policies and procedures
- Strong corporate marketing experience or business development experience. Must have worked on global client-facing and content-based marketing programs.
- Articulate self-starter able to interact with executives at all levels
- A B2B professional consulting service environment experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including presentations and PPT
- Global perspective; strong business and industry acumen
- Exceptional Professionalism
- The Candidate should be a creative, flexible team player and thinker with excellent problem-solving skills:
- Developing and executing marketing plans that are informed by data, don’t default to following the “beaten path” and, most importantly, deliver impact
- Integrating demand generation programs based on content, dialogue, digital/social, events, and client centered outreach
- Successful delivery of global client-facing and content-based marketing programs.
- Strong people management and leadership capabilities
- Effectively teaming across complex organizations
- Working with senior stakeholders daily
- Providing leadership and supervision to teams
- Bachelor's Degree or other university degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, communications or business.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player instincts
- Connector skilled in getting things done across complex matrix organizations
- Self-starter with a strong bias for action
- High energy and adept at juggling competing priorities to tight deadlines
- Self-assurance and diplomacy required for managing senior stakeholders
- Pragmatic analytically minded and metrics-driven
- Proven “scrappiness” and problem-solving skills
- Curiosity and natural inclination to challenge status-quo
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.