Job Title: Local Campaigns Senior Manager
Salary - up to £83,000 depending on experience
The UK Local Campaigns team will work with local geographic leadership to understand their business priorities and is responsible for the design and delivery of all locally relevant campaigns to meet those needs. A key requirement within that is the localisation of global campaigns that tell the end to end story for Accenture and which driver our differentiation in the market. These will include campaigns connected with Accenture’s Shared Priorities and Iconic Thought Leadership as well as locally generated campaigns, where appropriate, to drive awareness, consideration and preference for Accenture in the local market.
- Leadership of this function will require excellent stakeholder management skills and collaboration skills across Marketing & Communications (M&C) Leadership
- Own and deliver all locally relevant campaigns in line with local business priorities and in collaboration with global M&C groups
- Create compelling and effective campaigns so that Accenture’s positioning in the local market is elevated
- Build fit for purpose content assets to enable sales and positioning campaigns
- Ability to take a brief and work through how best to deliver results with local and global resources
- Lead and manage the local campaigns team
- Measure and report on performance of campaigns
- Management of budget and resource supply and demand where applicable
- Manage external agencies
- Proven success in driving key programmes effectively with ROI, working with senior stakeholders, leadership and management of complex teams, working with external parties and creating compelling and effective campaigns
- Integrated strategy and planning,
- Understanding of a complex matrix infrastructure.
- Strong communication and marketing skills and deep overall business acumen
- Resourceful approach to problem solving and ability to propose creative solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
- Strong English written and verbal skills
- Able to build credibility with a large network of key stakeholders, including highest levels of leadership
What’s in it for you?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.