Job Title: Marketing Manager – Products UKI
Salary - up to £ 66,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Reporting to the Products UKI Marketing Lead, the Products UKI Marketing Manager oversees major elements of industry-led marketing activities in the market. He/she will have a main focus:
- Driving overall market awareness and differentiation for services and offerings in priority industry segment;
- Designing and implementing client-centric marketing strategies at major client accounts in the German speaking markets
- Collaborating with the industry and geographic marketing colleagues to select, adapt, package and roll out programs, campaigns
- Liaising with sales support and account teams to maximize impact of sales collateral and activities.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly capable marketer to join Customer Insight and Growth (CI&G) Function Consulting. CI&G sits within Accenture’s Growth & Strategy (G&S) group who are responsible for shaping the global strategy that enables Accenture to be a world leader and an authority on innovation, disruption and what it takes to “lead in the New.”Working alongside the Senior Marketing Manager you will design and deliver global programs that support the CI&G agenda and ultimately help clients to adapt at speed and scale to drive sustained growth. This is a true cross Accenture role where collaborating with global, regional and local marketers will be key to ensuring successful amplification of our CI&G C-suite narrative, driving a consistent and differentiated voice in the market.
Our ideal candidate will have broad content marketing expertise and extensive experience delivering cutting edge programs for internal audiences, and external C-suite decision makers. A key component of the role is helping to position our ability to be the trusted advisor to the CMO. Therefore, experience shaping executive level narratives and delivering programs that target this audience is essential.
It is also important that the candidate is comfortable working at both a strategic and hands on level with a proven track record successfully pivoting between the two when necessary. We are looking for a flexible team player with excellent problem-solving skills, and a high-level of comfort handling multiple projects at any one time. Candidates will also need to demonstrate integrated planning experience and an understanding of demand generation techniques and customer advocacy and market awareness initiatives that will deliver the best results within time and budget.
- Execution of a marketing and communications strategy to drive the CI&G function agenda
- Coordinate the integrated Global launch of signature programs
- Program/campaign management and execution
- Ensure messages are clear and impactful and consistent across all channels
- Working with teams across the company to identify and support opportunities to amplify CI&G content
- Content development and dissemination through multiple client touch-points
- Event deliverable development
- Video/audio/asset creation
- Storytelling/ copy writing
- Performance reporting and measuring impact to continuously optimize campaigns and their execution
- Adhere to applicable policies and procedures
- Strong business acumen. Able to interface diverse marketing leadership in the development and execution of programs and campaigns
- Strong ""interlock"" skills: collaboration across teams (internationally, virtually, across levels)
- Sound understanding of origination and sales activity in the services sector
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of business strategy
- Very good English oral and written communications skills, message development and presentation skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP Commodity Pricing Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - Data Scientist
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.