Job Title: Local Campaigns UK Analyst
the Local Campaigns team will work with local geographic leadership to understand their business priorities and is responsible for the design and delivery of all locally relevant campaigns to meet those needs. A key requirement within that is the localisation of global campaigns that tell the end to end story for Accenture and which drive our differentiation in the market. These will include campaigns connected with Accenture’s Shared Priorities and Iconic Thought Leadership as well as locally generated campaigns, where appropriate, to drive awareness, consideration and preference for Accenture in the local market.
- Support the delivery of locally relevant campaigns in line with local business priorities and in collaboration with global Marketing & Communication groups
- Play a key role in the local campaigns team, ensuring successful programme completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget
- Create project work plans for large scale marketing campaigns
- Monitor and track the status of marketing campaigns, engage appropriate resources, and escalate issues as needed to ensure initiative success
- Support multiple aspects of event execution including event logistics support and event assets development
- Budget planning and monitoring
- Develop marketing assets to support campaigns
- Schedule and/or participate in all meetings and conference calls related to each project
- Experience in a hands-on marketing role, delivering campaigns and development marketing assets
- Great team player, enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in and learn
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with experience tracking, reporting and creating status updates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to tailor based on audience
- Good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills
- Creative thinker who is willing to bring fresh ideas to the team
- Ability to deliver well-executed, high quality deliverables and juggle multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision on occasion
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.