The role provides the opportunity to work as part of a team leading data driven change programs across the UKI and the rest of the world. Projects focus on driving business improvements, policy compliance or addressing business risks.
Within the role you will support the delivery of wide-reaching change programmes by using business data to support the case for change and/or track the success of implementation and using core change management skills in an agile change environment.
Programmes often require creativity and offer opportunities to learn about many different areas of the business, from Legal to HR or Finance to Real Estate. Areas often have competing priorities, so the proven ability to influence and team with extended and remote colleagues, to ensure a successful project outcome, is essential.
Strategic Program Management & Change
· Support large, complex programs across multiple teams from different parts of the business
· Support mobilisation of strategic visions, and help simplify complex concepts to enable change to be delivered at speed and in an agile and reactive way
· Team and engage with virtual and fluid project teams to deliver a successful change agenda
· Create and manage effective change plans, communications, stakeholder management and reporting to ensure the project stakeholders' expectations are understood and managed
· Support and proactively manage and monitor status in an effective manner; escalate issues to management which cannot be resolved at the program/project level
· Support end-to-end delivery, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality project deliverables through effective team communications
Data Driven Change Insights
· Support design of data requests and reports alongside the Strategic Programs and Data Insights Senior Manager and Manager
· Understand underlying data sources and limitations, to be credible in conversations with senior stakeholders and to utilise data effectively
· Work with the Strategic Change Programmes and Data Insights Senior Manager to identify opportunities to drive business improvements, policy compliance or address broader business risks; across Europe, and incorporating other parts of the world as required
· Create change materials to support conversations with the business on their agendas, and the best way to identify opportunities and support actions to drive real business change
· Support the progress of data analysis, so that information is easily accessible and understood, rather than complex and hard to action; and constantly designed with the business in mind
Exceptional communication, stakeholder and change management skills and attention to detail are key to both the team and the role’s success. Work is typically high-paced, agile and challenging as it constantly covers new areas of the business.
The role best suits somebody who thrives on dealing with business problems, can think strategically and not just accept information or the answer ‘this is the way things have always been done’. It is key to be able to both communicate and simplify complex concepts, whilst understanding the fine detail and numbers behind them. It is also critical to be a good listener in order avoid missing important information from other parts of the business.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.