Role: Sales Support Analyst
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: . £28,000–£39,000 & Excellent Benefits Package
Reference Number: 00712465
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles or in their current role.
Support client and Alliances Management in resale opportunities. Work effectively with third party Alliances Partners facilitating the delivery of our resale capabilities/offerings including logistics, deal execution, maintenance renewal and/or resale services. Work with resale services to support client or vendor needs.
Understands the principle of researching customer goals uncovering underlying customer issues, identifying possible solutions and articulating benefits. Actively searches for opportunities to do this.
- Client Knowledge and Relationships
- Develop deep understanding of the Resell business process and be able to communicate the process and alternatives to Clients and Client Teams.
- Deliver Client superior service around order management for resale transactions
- Provide customized information, reports, or other forms of support; Leverage account experience and knowledge to build deep relationships
- Provide clients and engagement teams with information and analysis on various technology solutions that support our client needs for technology purchase
- Be a prime contact for our clients and client teams – identifying opportunities for resale and supporting same (quoting, ordering, logistics, services, invoicing support)
- Identify and escalate any client issue as appropriate
- Support Configure-Quote-Purchase-Invoice lifecycle
- Support process to get Purchase Orders approved by clients
- Manage final invoicing activities required to get payment from clients
- Continual Improvement: Identify ideas for efficiencies for industrialising resale function.
- Leverage opportunities to interact and build deep Vendor relationships
- Identify, track, and position opportunities to sell maintenance renewal agreements with Clients
- Become an expert in the resale programs through knowledge of the Vendors' products and programs
- Deal Champion – Participate in or facilitate discussions and flow of information between Vendors, Alliances Sales and the Pre-Sales Technical Architects, the client engagement team, or the client as necessary
What Skills & Experience Are We Looking For?
- Continual Improvement: Identified ideas for efficiencies for industrialising resale function.
- Service Quality: Manage customer expectations and resolve customer issues whilst moving the relationship forward. Accurate in all work deliverables.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong sales operations skills
- Profit Management: Delivering or exceeding deal profitability expectations.
- Customer Satisfaction: Positive feedback from internal stake holders and customers.
Preferred Skill Areas
- Sales operations
- Order Management
- Pricing & Profit Optimization
- Metrics & Reporting
- Competitive Understanding
- Customer Service
- Deal Shaping
- Negotiate to Close
- Sales Enablement
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong Excel skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 17th June 2019.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.