Role: Strategy & Risk Security Manager
Closing Date of Application: 11th June 2019
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security, Strategy and Risk Management. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Cyber Security, Strategy and Risk Management Manager provides advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the rapidly evolving Cyber Security threats. You will provide information & cyber security, and / or risk management domain expertise and utilise your business insight to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
What responsibilities will you have?
As a valued member of our team you'll;
- Work with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements;
- Work in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
- Work with and often lead a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services;
- Help customise Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
- Design pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients.
Offer advice and practical assistance on information and cyber security challenges throughout the organisation;
Offer advice, guidance, and understanding on risk management strategies and processes that affect the organisation;
Develop information & cyber security strategies, roadmaps, business cases, and implementation and remediation plans;
Design and implement risk management roadmaps, strategies and processes across an organisation
Contribute to the design and operation of related management and improvement activities to ensure conformance with client-specific security policies, postures, and preferences, industry standard methodologies, applicable laws and regulations;
Manage project delivery and provides thought leadership to our clients.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Previous full-time work experience in information & cyber security management and/or risk management related functions
- A background in business or technical IT, security, or risk roles;
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-orientated environment;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment taking business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements;
- Good communication (written and oral) and social skills;
- All candidates must be willing to offer full mobility (i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required);
- Security Certifications and understanding of current industry standard methodologies are highly desirable.
What's in it for you?
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Closing Date for Applications 11/06/2019
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.