- Designing, planning and management of annual total reward processes
- Development of the strategy and implementation of cash compensation, including base and variable pay
- Presentation of recommendations, including budget options, advising on salary ranges and matrices to Accenture Leadership and HR
- Conducting complex compensation modelling
- Advising Performance Achievement team on impact of performance achievement changes to the Reward model
- Advising on Compensation Administration Tool’s system interface requirements as they pertain to the various groups, working closely with the tool support team to resolve issues
- Ensuring that all market data analysis and recommendations are aligned with the Accenture reward strategy.
- Conducting advanced analysis, e.g. market position, salary range design
- Acting as a project lead on a variety of Reward initiatives
- Consulting on, researching, and resolving customer issues pertaining to compensation
- Developing communications and training materials for Reward initiatives
- Executing and supervising supporting data analysis
- Job evaluation for ad hoc requests
- Identifying and recommending market benchmarks
- Researching vendors and gathering information to identify recommended peer companies and selected surveys
- Use external and internal resources to build personal and team knowledge
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Graduate Degree (preferred in Human Resource Management)
- Human Resource/ Service Delivery Management certification preferred
- Strong numerical and analytical skills (analysis of complex and ambiguous data)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of working with vast levels of data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills
- Facilitation/coaching skills
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date 31/08/2019
Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should the suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.