- Minimum of 5 years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include:
- Solid understanding of the Finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Working knowledge of data supply chain and Finance technologies
- Minimum 5 years of external consulting experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within or supporting clients within the Resources (for eg. Oil and Gas/ Utilities) Industry
- Bachelor's degree
Preferred Skill Requirements
- Experience in revenue recognition and Financial Planning & Analysis
- CPA, CFA, CA, MBA, CMA or experience as an accountant
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday)
- Direct experience in creating business change using SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft Financials
- Experience with Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Hyperion, BPC, Anaplan, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments and/or responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and complex problem-solving environment (both with clients and within the organization)
What’s in it for you?
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development in the latest techniques such as design thinking, data visualization, AI and robotics. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant(s) be found.