Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The V&A HR Deal Execution Manager will be assigned to various V&A projects and will be accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of assigned HR due diligence and integration work stream activities.
- Due Diligence Phase: (includes solution development)
- Define and manage due diligence data validation approach and processes
- Oversee and drive assigned HR due diligence activities, including:
- Plan the work effort
- Build relationships to establish credibility with the target company and internal and external SMEs
- Estimate costs for both pre-contract and post-contract due diligence
- Analyze and distill data into a cohesive point of view around the findings
- Coordinate across all key stakeholder groups, in particular heavy interaction is expected with Finance and Legal as well as Corporate Development professionals
- Identify risk mitigation strategies and actively communicate findings to Accenture executives
- Identify HR-related opportunities for discussion with the deal team
- Develop preliminary solution plan for key human resource decisions, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, perquisites, retirement/pension plans, payroll and salary grade structure, incentives (short-term, long-term, sales force-specific, deferred), staffing approach, culture, HR compliance and policies.
- Plan, oversee and drive assigned HR integration planning and execution activities for each V&A transaction
- Create and manage to an employee / HR transition work plan and budget, including leveraging and overseeing direct or indirect team members who are responsible for executing certain tasks
- Develop and implement “to do by signing” and “to do by close” HR task lists including consultation and communications, agreement to a set of terms and conditions, set-up and preparation of systems including SAP and payroll and initial inductions.