Role: iOS Developer
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide more than 373,000 employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities will you have?
· Collaborate daily with the implementation team
· Developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices
· Contributing to the technical direction of the team
· Writing and maintain existing unit tests (TDD) and help to drive forward BDD.
· Help maintain and improve existing process and policies
· Build solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Objective-C and Swift 3.x or latest version experience
· Knowledge of Memory, Crash and its symbolication
· Core data experience
· UIKit including Storyboarding and multiple device support with Auto layout, Size Classes etc
· Building data centric apps with networking and multi-threading using native classes and APIs
· Platform security, Keychain, Certificate Pinning, Crypto
· Strong debugging Skills with expertise with Instruments, Static Analyser
· Unit Testing, UIAutomation
· Common design patterns (MVC, Delegation etc.) including Object-Oriented design patterns factory, Singleton, façade, decorator etc
· Version Control systems GIT & SVN
· Hands on developer with iOS 7 through iOS 11 or latest with XCode 9.x
· Core Foundation, Core Graphics and Core Animation.
· Continuous Integration with Xcode Server and/or Jenkins
· Building static libraries for iOS application
· Knowledge of provisioning, Code-signing and IPA/Build creation
· Experience of building Apps for Apple Watch and Apple TV
What academic qualifications do you need?
While there is no specific academic qualification requirement for the role, the candidate is expected to have strong fundamentals on mathematics, programming concepts and problem solving.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Oracle Cloud Inventory Costing & Order Management Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Interaction Designer - Fjord
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - St Louis
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.